Professional Mediator with Extensive Trial Experience
Stanley P. Santire
Founder & Managing Member of the Firm
A former naval officer, Stanley Santire is the managing member of the Santire Law Firm, PLLC dealing with labor and employment issues, civil rights, construction, non-compete covenants, and trade secrets. Experienced in mediation, arbitration, trials, and appeals, he also served as Chief Legal Counsel for a Fortune 500 company with responsibility for a wide range of issues in Europe and the Middle East.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- University of Houston, BBA
- Columbia University, postdoctoral work.
- Hague Academy of International Law, The Hague, The Netherlands
- Credentialed Distinguished Mediator
- Certificate: A.A. White Dispute Resolution Institute
- Certificate: Attorney-Mediators Institute
- Certificate: Advanced Transformative Mediation
- Certificate: Texas A&M University Mediation
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar College
- Houston Bar Association
- Association of Attorney Mediators
- LERA (Labor & Employment Relations Association)
- Texas Mediator Credentialing Association
- ADR Section Houston Bar Association
- Trade Secrets Committee, Intellectual Property Section State Bar of Texas
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S.District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
- Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Labor & Employment Law Section State Bar of Texas
- Labor & Employment Law Section Houston Bar Association
- Served as President of the Houston Chapter of the National Employment Lawyers Association.